Church Family Bridge Builders Initiative
Jesus calls us to love one another. During this difficult time, we need to take care of one another more than ever before. This initiative will help connect those who need support and connection to those who can offer assistance.
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
John 13: 34-35
Serving our City
E-Free is partnering with MyCityCare, along with our city’s two foodbanks, to address the emergency needs of people in our city; This includes vulnerable populations such as seniors, those experiencing homelessness, and children living in poverty. Please know that steps have been taken to ensure that the following services are provided in the safest way possible to mitigate against the spread of COVID-19.
If you are able to help with anything listed below, please click the “serve our city link, or call the church office at 403-329-3125.
- Food Hamper Delivery Drivers (Weekdays: 9AM – Noon / 1PM – 3PM)
- Food Hamper Packing (Weekdays: 9AM – Noon / 1PM – 3PM)
- Hygiene Kit Assembly (Weekdays: 9AM – Noon / 1PM – 3PM)
- Clothing Hamper Assembly (Weekdays: 9AM – Noon / 1PM – 3PM)
- Mobile Clothing Unit Support (Weekdays: 9AM – Noon)
- Mobile Food Unit Support (Every day at 9AM and 5PM):
Hot Meal Sponsorships (Every day at 9AM and 5PM):
- Provide food and volunteer support for up to 70 people in self-isolation (No direct contact);
- Individuals with Safe Food Handling certification needed.
- Financial Donations are preferred at this time for cost effectiveness and health safety. Please see the links to MyCityCare, the Interfaith Foodbank, and the Lethbridge Foodbank here.
- Non-perishable food items and New Clothing is needed (Pants, socks, underwear)
Please Note: Used Clothing Cannot be Accepted at this Time.
Watch our services online:
Livestream available at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM
+(403) 329 3125
4717 24 Avenue South
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 7C1